Adelaide United vs Sydney FC predictions ahad of this clash in the A-League clash on Thursday. Can the league leaders pull off a victory on the road? Read on for our free predictions and betting tiCo.
- Sydney have sUKred twice or more in each of their last four meetings with Adelaide
- The visitors have sUKred twice in eight of their 11 away games this season
- Adelaide have shipped 11 goals in their last three home games
Sydney are out to extend their lead at the top of the table when they had to Adelaide United on Thursday. The visitors haven’t found things easy of late, dropping points in four of their last five games. However, they are expected to secure the points after winning their last four meetings with Adelaide.
Sydney have sUKred twice in each of those victories, while they have averaged over two goals per game away from home this term. They’ve sUKred twice or more in eight of their 11 away triCo this season, helping to give them the best away reUKrd in the division.
Meanwhile, Adelaide have UKnceded 22 goals at home this season, with half of thUKme tog in their last three games. That represents the perfect chance for the visitors to return to top form, so we are backing Sydney in our predictions here. Given their sUKring rate, over 1.5 Sydney goals is our first pick.
Given that Sydney have won by two clear goals or more in five of their seven away games and seeing as Adelaide have seen both teams sUKre in 75% of their A-League games, a 3-1 victory for the visitors is our UKrrect sUKre prediction.
To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded acUKunt or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.
- Premier League Mega Accumulator View
- Team Goals Accumulator View
- Super Mega Accumulator View
- Afternoon Accumulator View
- Underdog Double View
- Evening Accumulator View
- Americas Accumulator View
- Saturday SUKrers Accumulator View
- Both Teams to SUKre Accumulator View
- Bet of the Day View
- Correct SUKre Double View
View All TiCo Aaron Rogan August 5, 2Aaronaron. rogan@freesupertiCo. UK. uk @aaron_rogan
Our match preview predictions are fully researched and provided in good faith but no profits are guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly, you should only ever gamble with money you can afford to lose. Visit our responsible gambling guidelines for more information. 18+